RAW Nutrition is seeking an experienced Athlete Manager. This position will be responsible for the management of top level athletes. The Athlete Manager will help negotiate contracts, plan out schedules, and manage their athlete’s public image.
Athlete managers may also be involved in more general business tasks such as marketing, accounting, and other administrative duties.
Athlete Manager Job Duties
This positions responsibilities include:
- Negotiating contracts with potential candidates
- Planning travel arrangements, including selecting hotels and booking flights, buses, or trains
- Managing the career development of athletes by helping them develop skills, improve performance, and increase their exposure on social media
- Preparing budgets and financial plans for projects involving athletes, including estimating future earnings potential based on past performance and current market trends
- Coordinating travel arrangements for athletes, including booking flights and booking hotels for players and staff members
- Distributing tax information to athletes annually
- Researching the backgrounds of potential clients to determine if they are a good fit for representation
- Maintaining constant contact with athletes, providing marketing material to help the brand grow
- Selecting the right athletes for the proper photo shoots/events as needed
- Requesting and submitting monthly product orders from roster
- On occasion, travel to photo shoots and events with the team
Ideal candidates will excel in communication, leadership, marketing, and negotiation skills.
Minimum of two (2) years of experience in athlete/affiliate coordination and management.
At least three (3) or more years’ experience with CRM systems to manage teams
Functional knowledge of social media KPIs
Functional knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
Ability to work on call and respond to ad campaign emergencies when necessary
Passion for Sports Nutrition and fitness
Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and maintain a fast-paced workflow
Traits / Characteristics: